LOOKING TO LET YOUR HOME?
• Powerful marketing
• Local, regional and national buyers
• High quality fully vetted tenants
• Regularly outperforming other agents
THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR WEBSITE AND CONSIDERING HUNTERS SERVICES.
BELOW YOU WILL FIND DETAILS OF THE SUPERIOR MANAGEMENT PACKAGE OFFERED TO OUR LANDLORDS.
WHETHER YOU ARE A NEW LANDLORD LOOKING TO LET YOUR HOME OR AN INVESTOR WITH A PORTFOLIO OF PROPERTIES, WE CAN MEET YOUR LETTING AND MANAGEMENT REQUIREMENTS.
About Hunters Residential Lettings
Hunters Lettings department has been growing strongly for the last 15 years and with over 500 properties across the Midlands under our management, we have the knowledge and the experience to ensure your investment is in safe hands. With a team of specialists who are dedicated to the letting and management of our landlords properties, you can rest easy in the knowledge that your property is being taken care of after your tenant has moved in.
Our Full Management Package…
Our Full Management service is highly recommended to all landlords because residential letting is now governed by numerous rules and regulations which have to be followed completely.
- Complete a Lettings Appraisal to agree the best marketing rent for your property
- Ensure your property meets the current safety requirements for letting
- Market your property and accompany viewings
- Complete credit checks and references on all approved prospective tenants
- Prepare all tenancy documentation
- Collect the first month’s rent and the deposit
- Produce a comprehensive Inventory and Schedule of Condition to include detailed photographs
- Complete a check-in with your new tenants, this is completed against the inventory
- Take meter readings and transfer all utility accounts into tenants name(s)
- Carry out periodic property visits and deal with any issues arising from these. We will complete at least three visits per year
- Arrange any necessary repairs (Within the confines of our Management Agreement)
- Collect and process rent payments which are handled on a daily basis
- Ensure all required safety certificates are up to date in order to comply with current legislation
- Provide the tenant with all the necessary certificates and documents to ensure our landlord has complied with all safety regulations
- Serve any necessary notices on the Landlords behalf·
- Complete a check out inspection against the initial signed inventory·
- Handle any necessary repairs or damages/dilapidations which will be deducted from the tenants deposit
- Negotiate any disputes that may arise concerning the deposit
- Take final meter readings and arrange for closing bills to be forwarded to the tenant
- Liaise with your tenants for the return of keys
- Handle any renewal documents and liaise with the tenant for a new tenancy term
All of the above is offered as standard but this package can be tailor made to meet the requirements of our landlord(s).
We hope that you have found the above to be interesting and helpful and we look forward to meeting with you to discuss your requirements in full. Please see below for the details of our offices and make contact with your local branch today.
Knowle: 01564 779400 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Solihull: 0121 709 0666 / email@example.com
Sutton Coldfield: 0121 321 2999 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Lichfield: 01543 418500 / email@example.com
Tamworth: 01827 66262 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check out our standard fees and charges before agreeing to Let or Rent a property from Hunters.