Trinity Way, Solihull
To Let | £238 pw
Apartment | 2 Bedrooms | 1 Bathroom | 1 Reception Room
* Stylish New Build Development * Assisted Living for over 55's Only * Close To Local Amenities * 24 Hour Emergency Response * On-Site Hair Salon * Ground Floor Apartment * Secure Intercom Access * Lift Access * Communal Dining Room & Lounge * Welcoming Hallway * Two Bedrooms * Open Plan Lounge/ Kitchen * Jack & Jill Wet Room * Service Charges and Daily Lunchtime Meal Included * Resident Activities room * Rooftop Terrace * Communal Laundry * Guest Bedrooms Available On-Site * Assisted Bathrooms * Double Glazed * Gas Fired Central Heating * Off Road Parking * EPC Rating B82 * Available Immediately
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Retirement/Assisted Living - An Alternative to Residential Care
- Large Communal Lounge/ Dining Room
- Secure Intercom Access
- Open Plan Lounge/ Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Jack & Jill Wet Room
- Daily Lunchtime Meal Included
- Trained Staff On Site 24 Hours A Day
- On-Site Activities and Amenities
- Available Immediately
You may be thinking of moving home because of life changes or health problems or needing to be closer to facilities. Trinity Apartments is a stylish and well-designed new development comprising a total of 51 self-contained Extra Care apartments and a range of communal facilities which could well prove to be the right choice for you.
The scheme is ideally situated within the prestigious Parkgate leisure, retail and residential complex in the heart of Shirley and provides easy access to a wide range of useful facilities.
A full-time non-resident Scheme Manager, together with a dedicated team of staff trained to meet your care and support needs in your new home, will give you and your loved ones complete peace of mind regarding your safety and well-being.
Extra Care housing offers a way of enabling you to live independently for as long as possible. It gives you the privacy and security of your own home, plus the benefits of a range of on-site facilities and the reassurance of 24 hour emergency response.
Each superbly designed apartment is carpeted in the living room, bedrooms and hallway; and has a fully fitted kitchen and a level access shower with slip- resistant floor finishes.
You will never be alone as residents – there will be activity and vibrancy throughout the day in the communal areas. In addition, a lunchtime meal will be provided to each resident in the communal dining room every day of the year.
• Secured access into building
• Large communal lounge, dining room, hairdressing salon, laundry, activities room, guest bedrooms, assisted bathrooms, scooter storage and rooftop sun lounge.
• Lifts to all floors
• Non-resident manager responsible for day-to-day running of the scheme
• On-site care and support team including a non-resident scheme manager, employed by SCHA, who will oversee the smooth running of the scheme and whose duties will include; daily contact with residents and dealing with their queries and assisting with benefit claims, ensuring that the communal areas are maintained to the required standard and promoting a regular programme of activities for residents.
In order to qualify for consideration for accommodation at Trinity Apartments, please note the following:
The scheme is intended for people aged 55 and over with a need for care and support.
You must already live in the Metropolitan Borough of Solihull or have a strong family connection with the area (Note; First priority will be given to applicants who currently live in the Borough).
You must have the ability to live independently with care and support provided.
Images are computer generated, details may vary. - Internal images represent Show Home
Tenancy Set Up Fee = £200 incl VAT
Individual Tenant Reference = £100 incl VAT per Tenant
Guarantor (If a Guarantor is required) = £75 incl VAT per Guarantor
Company Tenancy Set Up Fee = £200 incl VAT
Company Reference = £300 incl VAT
Occupier Reference = £100 incl VAT per Occupier