Trinity Apartments, Parkgate, Shirley, Solihull
For Sale | £187,500
Apartment | 2 BedroomsView Mortgage Repayment Details
**COFFEE MORNING - Friday 17th November 10am-12noon**
A delightful retirement/assisted living development comprising 51 new build apartments, with 18 two bedroom apartments to be offered for sale. In addition, a range of communal facilities are being provided including lounge, dining room, laundry, hairdressing salon, activities room, assisted bathrooms and a rooftop conservatory. Two guest bedrooms for visitors are also being provided.
- Retirement/Assisted Living
- Alternative to Residential Care
- Apartments for sale on Shared Ownership basis
- Large Communal Lounge
- Hairdressing Salon
- Activities Room
- Assisted Bathrooms
- Guest bedrooms for visitors
- Lifts to all floors
You may be thinking of moving home because of life changes or health problems or needing to be closer to facilities.
Trinity Apartments is a stylish and well-designed new development comprising a total of 51 self-contained Extra Care apartments for sale on a 75% shared ownership basis and a range of communal facilities which could well prove to be the right choice for you.
The scheme is ideally situated within the prestigious Parkgate leisure, retail and residential complex in the heart of Shirley and provides easy access to a wide range of useful facilities.
A full-time non-resident Scheme Manager, together with a dedicated team of staff trained to meet your care and support needs in your new home, will give you and your loved ones complete peace of mind regarding your safety and well-being.
Extra Care housing offers a way of enabling you to live independently for as long as possible. It gives you the privacy and security of your own home, plus the benefits of a range of on-site facilities and the reassurance of 24 hour emergency response.
Each superbly designed apartment is carpeted in the living room, bedroom and hallway; and has a fully fitted kitchen and a level access shower with slip- resistant floor finishes.
You will never be alone as residents – there will be activity and vibrancy throughout the day in the communal areas. In addition, a lunchtime meal will be provided to each resident in the communal dining room every day of the year.
• Secured access into building
• Large communal lounge, dining room, hairdressing salon, laundry, activities room, guest bedrooms, assisted bathrooms, scooter storage and rooftop sun lounge.
• Lifts to all floors
• Non-resident manager responsible for day-to-day running of the scheme
• On-site care and support team
In order to qualify for consideration for accommodation at Trinity Apartments, please note the following:
The scheme is intended for people aged 55 and over with a need for care and support.
You must already live in the Metropolitan Borough of Solihull or have a strong family connection with the area (Note; First priority will be given to applicants who currently live in the Borough).
You must have the ability to live independently with care and support provided.
You must have some personal care and/or support needs and be willing to take part in a community assessment which will identify your level of need.
EXTRA CARE SERVICES
A non-resident scheme manager employed by SCHA will oversee the smooth running of the scheme. Duties of the scheme manager will include:
• Making daily contact with all residents and dealing with day-to-day queries
• Ordering of repairs and maintenance to communal areas
• Ensuring the provision of cleaning and gardening services to communal areas to the required standards
• Ensuring meals provided are of the required standard
• Arranging and promoting a regular programme of activities for residents
• Assisting residents with benefit claims and accessing the services they need
• Regular testing of fire and security alarms
• Liaising with residents' families and friends
Following assessment, you will receive a care and/or support plan suited to your individual needs, provided by either the on-site care and support provider commissioned by Solihull Council or a provider of your choice.
If you do not qualify for the cost of care being met in full or in part by Solihull Council, you may seek to purchase it privately either from the on-site care and support team or another provider.
As and when your needs change, your care and support plan will be reassessed.
Images are computer generated, details may vary. - Internal images represent Show Home